Fruitacular Halloween Treats & Recipes
Halloween is just around the corner! Want something spookier yet healthier Halloween treats to give for your party? Let us give you some fresh and fruity ideas as we listed down the most fruitacular Halloween treats and recipes!
- Slice top off the orange and run a knife around its inner part to hollow it out.
- Scoop out the orange part and keep for filling.
- Carve pumpkin face on one side of the orange.
- Use a paper towel to gently soak up any remaining juice inside the oranges.
- Dice up desired fruit, including the reserved orange segments and fill each cup.
- Set the lid back on top and serve.
- Peel bananas then cut them in half.
- Press chocolate chips into each half to look like a ghost face.
Orange and Celery Pumpkins
- Peel each small orange.
- Cut celery stalks into one inch pieces.
- Insert one of the celery pieces into the top of each orange to make it look like the stalk of a pumpkin.
Monster Apple Bites
- Take and slice an apple quarter in half length ways, and then half again in the same direction.
- Spread peanut butter onto each slice of apple but only on one side.
- Line up mini marshmallows, to look like teeth, on top of the peanut butter side of an apple slice.
- To make a sandwich, place another apple slice with peanut butter side facing down on top of the marshmallow slice.
- Wash apple then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Wrap bacon around the apple.
- Press candy eyeballs into the fruit.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you love a more festive way to serve dessert this freaky season, try doing them all to enjoy Halloween in a fun and healthy way using fruits!
Visit fruitwishes.com for online fruit shopping!